Let’s face it: CPA CPE is the worst.
It’s one more thing on your plate. It’s a complete hassle, and most of it is coma-inducing.
Even worse than boring CPE is expensive AND boring CPE.
To make your Accounting CPE a little less horrible, we’ve partnered with the AICPA & the Business Learning Institute to bring you NASBA-Approved CPA CPE that won’t make you re-think your chosen profession (tax season does that enough already).
Some of them are even MBA-type topics.
It’s like business school without the student loans. 🙂
NASBA-Approved CPA CPE Courses like…
- Pre-Engagement Planning Activities
- Preliminary Planning Activities
- Internal Control Considerations
- Assessing and Responding to Risk
- Substantive Testing
- Engagement Wrap-Up
- Identifying, Evaluating, and Communicating Internal Control Deficiencies
- Engagement Wrap-up and Quality Control Considerations
- Basics of Business Law
Business Management & Organization:
- Faster Disaster Recovery
- Essence Of Entrepreneurship
- Effective Change Management
- Business Benefits of Sustainability
- Better Budgeting and Forecasting
- How to Build a Culture of Engagement that Maximizes Trust, Accountability and Performance
Communications & Marketing:
- Client Needs: Beyond Best Practices in Client and Customer Service
- Smarter Decision-making
- Presenting Financial Information
- Powerful Presentation Skills
- Masterful Marketing
- Listening For Leaders
- Excellent Customer Service
- Emotional Intelligence
- Communicating For Connections With Coworkers, Clients, And Customers
- Building a Stronger Professional Network
- Financial Storytelling: The Key in Growing Your Organization to the Next Level
Ethics – Behavioral:
- Ethics: Avoiding the Slippery Slope of Ethical Pressures
- Risk Management
- Project Management
- Preventing and Detecting Fraud
- Business Process Improvement
- Balanced Scorecard
- Development: Moving From Employee to Manager to Leader
- Teamwork And High-performance Teams
- Strategy for Success
- Latest in Leadership
- Creativity and Innovation
- The Strategic Finance Department – 15 New Roles
- The Future-ready Finance & Accounting Professional – Welcome to the Fast Future
- How to Identify, Explain, and Present Pertinent Financial Information to Non-Accountants
- CPA Firm Business Development
- From Financial Expert to Strategic Business Leader: Leader Evolution
- The Next Generation: A Different Take on the Generations
- Motivating the Next Workforce
- Inclusion: Building a Sustainable Culture of Diversity
- Building a Productive, Resilient Workforce
- Avoiding Ulcers in the “New Abnormal World”
- Get the Right Work Done (in less time): The Future of Time Management
- Accounting & Attest Update Part 1
- Accounting & Attest Update Part 2
- Annual Tax Update
This is a brand new CPE product, and while everything works (course videos, CPE certificates, etc), we are working out some of the kinks with the menus and on-page stuff. As more and more CPAs are subscribing, fewer and fewer issues are coming up. A good thing.
The house is ready to move in … just need to touch up some drywall.
You get the metaphor.
The Price: $67 a month. Get your CPE. Cancel. Move on with your Life.
Just like NINJA CPA and NINJA CMA, NINJA CPE is always $67, no commitments (ever), no hidden fees (ever), and no drama (ever).
Same price. Same setup. Same everything.
To buy us a little (or a lot of) grace as we get that “drywall” touched up, we are launching NINJA CPE for $67 – a flat, one-time charge until 2023.
This means that instead of $67 monthly, you get NINJA CPE for…
… for a TOTAL price of $67.
60+ NASBA-approved CPE credits for $67 TOTAL
“That’s like … a dollar an hour!” – Napoleon Dynamite
No more scouring the internet for cheap CPE.
Your time is way more valuable than that.
AND … if you think NINJA CPE is dog water (for those of us with teenagers who play online games, you’ve undoubtedly heard this phrase … it’s important to stay relevant on accounting & tax laws, as well as gaming vernacular)…
We will refund your money – no questions asked.
That’s as risk-free as it gets. Nothing but upside.
Q: How long is this deal available?
A: Until 12/31. Sign up now vs sign up later … same price, just access isn’t as long the longer you wait, if that makes sense. No downside to signing up now.
Q: Are these courses on-demand (pre-recorded)?
A: Pre-recorded with a quiz.
Q: How do we get Ninja CPE for the flat, a one-time charge of $67? The website shows it as $67/monthly.
A: Good question – the adjustment should show up at checkout.